"While President Barack Obama reads Terrorists their Rights, the American People need to reread their own..."
Steven Clark Bradley
Two Weeks Inside The Second Republic...
Only Two weeks after Barack Obama's inauguration, we now have a government that sanctions the death of babies abroad, releases terrorists at home, making the government so big, rendering the tax bill so burdensome that the nation will only be able to function with bailout after bailout until no one can do anything without the One's consent. I guess now we know what he was talking about when he continually said,"Yes we can." It is clear there seems to be nothing he is not willing or able to do.
It is clear that after less than two weeks as President, Barack Obama ended the War On Terror, warned the country that he intended to introduce hundreds of hardcore terrorists onto our soil, declared his intention to grant gay marriage throughout the nation, by proxy via the domestic partnership pseudonym. He appointed a second in command for the Justice Department who fought for and defended the right of adults to view child pornography, and he has already set America on the course toward spending our children into a future of financial oblivion, while speaking into law, by executive order, policies and directives that have already delivered us all into America - The Second Republic.
Steven Clark Bradley
From Gov. Mike Huckabee:
- If they divide $1 trillion among every American ... each person would get $3,271. ($1,000,000,000,000 / 305,702,054 (U.S. Population) = $3,271) [source: Census Population Clocks - as of 17:53 GMT (EST+5) Jan 28, 2009]
- One trillion is 1,000,000,000,000 - 10 to the 12th power, or a thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand.
- To put things in perspective, current estimates put the number of stars in the Milky Way at somewhere between 100 and 400 billion.
- $1 trillion would be enough money to buy about a 1,000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies for every person in the United States.
- A trillion barrels of oil would - at current consumption levels - fuel the world for about 33 years. (Author David M. Schwartz, Science Friday; February 8, 2008;)
- With $1 trillion, you could put 8.2 million students through a full four years of private college. That's just slightly more than the population of New York City in the latest U.S. Census data.
- With $1 trillion, a somewhat different fleet of motorized vehicles could be sent to the Middle East. The average U.S. price of a 2008 Toyota Corolla S, before taxes and fees, was $14,627, according to Automotive Information Center data on Yahoo.com. At that price, you could buy a new '08 model for each of the almost 60 million people living in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- A trillion dollar budget would cover the market values of Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Google, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Time Warner and Apple, according to February 2007 figures in Forbes magazine; and you would be left with more than $23 billion in change to pick up a few 'smaller' companies.
- You could buy every major-league professional sports franchise (football, basketball, hockey and baseball) in North America for about $45 billion total, according to recent market values in Forbes magazine. Then, you could pay each of them for more than 100 years, if the players' combined salaries held at 2006-'07 levels of about $9 billion.
- The median salary for a family doctor in the United States is $144,719, according to Salary.com. With $1 trillion, you could hire 6.9 million general practitioners, or one for every 43 Americans.
- With $1 trillion, you could buy slightly more than 3,000 Airbus A380 jets and some money left over for fuel. (Source: CBC News: If you had a trillion dollars...
- If you had $1 trillion and you spent it at a rate of $1 per second, it would take you 31,709 years to go broke.
(source: US Census; accessed 11/26/08; http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html)
Click on one of the excellent stores online to get your copy of Nimrod Rising.
Nimrod Rising is a vast story of International significance, my setting is really two/fold. Steven Clark Bradley spent a large portion of his life in the cradle of civilization. This book should be read because it will speak to us about where we are going and what will be our consequences to bad actions in the future. It is a real treatise on America.
Click To Watch All Nimrod Rising Trailers
Click One Of the Links Below
Author Steven Clark Bradley
Frokm The Mind of Steven Clark Bradley
Steven Clark Bradley @ Inspired Author
Steven Clark Bradley - Nikki Leigh Virtual Book Tours
Steven Clark Bradley @ The Power of The Written Word
Steven Clark Bradley @ Communati.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Blogtalk Radio.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Facebook
Steven Clark Bradley @ Twitter.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Xanga.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Amazon.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ yuku.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Bookmarket.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Published Authors.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Word That Work
Steven Clark Bradley @ Goodreads.com
Steven Clark Bradley @ Myspace.com