It’s only the third day of Barack Obama’s presidency, but he not been shy in his pronouncements designed as an aggressive plan to radically shift America away from a capitalistic society and to reform it into a dependent nation that will not too slowly force Americans to look to Washington for every aspect of their lives.
On his second full day, Obama stated that he still supports a woman’s right to choose, but adds the addendum that his support for the death of the unborn was not that he supported abortion. Can I ask a question? What does mean, Mr. President? It behooves me to quote the words from the book of James that “a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.” President Obama followed up his doubletalk with a plea to find common ground with pro-life Americans. Mr. President, there is no common ground between the forces of life and the now firmly implanted Culture of Death that has already slaughtered more than forty million children, who have rights from God rather you acknowledge them or not.
Again, in the few short hours since his inauguration, President Obama has already let it be known that he intends to allow homosexuals to enter into civil unions. The new President said he would give same-sex couples legal rights and privileges equal to those of married couples and that, in not so many words, yet quite openly declares on the website, Whitehouse.gov, that he intends measures that will both subtly and not so quietly force the American people to embrace homosexuality as a normal lifestyle and to look upon homosexual couples as in no way outside of the norm. That may have already been accomplished.
President Obama’s newly revealed gay rights agenda, posted on the White House website, is the largest direct attack against the traditional family and the single greatest onslaught of the Culture of Death. The pro-abortion, pro-gay, socialistic group of societal engineers finally has their messiah, and he is a dream come true for the homosexual lobby.
Our new president has already mastered the fine strokes of illusion by masking every unconstitutional policy he seeks to enact as patriotic and with only the good of the nation in mind. In reality, what we shall witness in the next four years will not be the end of simply a generation, but in reality, the beginning of what President Obama himself called it, a New Age. With so many loving words and pleas for unity, President Obama will systematically dismantle this nation and render it into super-power mush, and he has already started.
So, it is not an exaggeration to say that the new President wants to force American society to accept homosexuality in the workplace and in the military. We already do that. Yet, he will fill the nation with executive orders and disregard Congress and bypass constitutional limits on his power. He will push hard to pass hate crimes legislation that will make it a crime to criticize the homosexual lifestyle or to declare your opposition of homosexual marriage, give marriage benefits to same-sex couples, and what he cannot achieve in Congress he will write into law himself, and he started today. It is not much of a prediction to say that President Obama will repeal the federal Defense of Marriage Act, signed into law by none other than William Jefferson Clinton. He is sworn to oppose any form of federal constitutional amendment to limit marriage to between a man and a woman, only. Another law passed by Bill Clinton, with much chagrin was his final and quite workable Federal law to allow open homosexuals to serve in the U.S. military with the exception that they keep their sexual choices to themselves, which applied to heterosexuals as well.
As a man who quite obviously loves his adorable children, it seems a betrayal against all children everywhere for President Obama to allow two gay men the right to adopt young children. It cannot be a positive experience for kids who must declare that they have two daddies or two mommies. Society could accept Lesbians raising or adopting a child, since babies is what women do and are those who will certainly know what a mother is, gay or straight. A gay woman is still a woman, and there are not too many women, gay or straight who sexually molest their children. Regardless of President Barack Obama’s denials during the campaign, he fully intends to combat Aids with sex education in public schools with sexual orientation education as early as kindergarten. Participation will be mandatory and declared to a part of national security and woven into the social fabric of our nation, the American thing to do.
President Obama has already spoken with a fork tongue in saying he did not support abortion but thought it was acceptable as an option for women. He will paint his campaign to legalize homosexual marriage across the whole country in soothing, American dreamy themes that will lead the nation of bleating sheep right over the social precipice and plunge America headlong into a new dark age.
These are the things I see that President Barack Obama will inflict upon this nation. His resolve to create a new society is not just evident, it is obvious and already extending its presence and digging in claws across the globe. Welcome to America, the Second Republic.
Steven Clark Bradley
Excerpt from the White House Website
Support for the LGBT Community
(Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual & Transgendered)
"While we have come a long way since the Stonewall riots in 1969, we still have a lot of work to do. Too often, the issue of LGBT rights is exploited by those seeking to divide us. But at its core, this issue is about who we are as Americans. It's about whether this nation is going to live up to its founding promise of equality by treating all its citizens with dignity and respect."
-- Barack Obama, June 1, 2007
- Expand Hate Crimes Statutes: In 2004, crimes against LGBT Americans constituted the third-highest category of hate crime reported and made up more than 15 percent of such crimes. President Obama cosponsored legislation that would expand federal jurisdiction to include violent hate crimes perpetrated because of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical disability. As a state senator, President Obama passed tough legislation that made hate crimes and conspiracy to commit them against the law.
- Fight Workplace Discrimination: President Obama supports the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, and believes that our anti-discrimination employment laws should be expanded to include sexual orientation and gender identity. While an increasing number of employers have extended benefits to their employees' domestic partners, discrimination based on sexual orientation in the workplace occurs with no federal legal remedy. The President also sponsored legislation in the Illinois State Senate that would ban employment discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
- Support Full Civil Unions and Federal Rights for LGBT Couples: President Obama supports full civil unions that give same-sex couples legal rights and privileges equal to those of married couples. Obama also believes we need to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and enact legislation that would ensure that the 1,100+ federal legal rights and benefits currently provided on the basis of marital status are extended to same-sex couples in civil unions and other legally-recognized unions. These rights and benefits include the right to assist a loved one in times of emergency, the right to equal health insurance and other employment benefits, and property rights.
- Oppose a Constitutional Ban on Same-Sex Marriage: President Obama voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment in 2006 which would have defined marriage as between a man and a woman and prevented judicial extension of marriage-like rights to same-sex or other unmarried couples.
- Repeal Don't Ask-Don't Tell: President Obama agrees with former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff John Shalikashvili and other military experts that we need to repeal the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. The key test for military service should be patriotism, a sense of duty, and a willingness to serve. Discrimination should be prohibited. The U.S. government has spent millions of dollars replacing troops kicked out of the military because of their sexual orientation. Additionally, more than 300 language experts have been fired under this policy, including more than 50 who are fluent in Arabic. The President will work with military leaders to repeal the current policy and ensure it helps accomplish our national defense goals.
- Expand Adoption Rights: President Obama believes that we must ensure adoption rights for all couples and individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation. He thinks that a child will benefit from a healthy and loving home, whether the parents are gay or not.
will appear performing great
signs & miracles to even deceive
The Very Elect"
The Gospel of Matthew 24:24
Are You Ready For Nimrod Rising?