WELCOME TO THE CONTROVERSY! "This nation cannot be overthrown by battle. It would never allow itself to be. America can only be overthrown by removing its reason for greatness, its exceptionalism and existence as a force for world influence for good and freedom. The driving purpose that led our brothers and sisters to shed their blood for a new country and which drove a people and a President to hold fast to the premise that the nation could not be divided into two in the bloody civil war. Our vision of defeating evil, which gives our men and women in the military valor and a willingness to sacrifice in each of our American centuries, has been freedom. The greatest force for freedom has always been the Constitution of the United States. Now, this government, of the people disregards the people. Now these rights, for the people, seem to have been invalidated by a force that has no constitutional right to do so." - Author Steven Clark Bradley

Click Here To Go To Author Steven Clark Bradley's Amazon Author's Page

PART TWO - Communism - Equal Poverty and Shared Misery

"In this Marxist government school, the rooms are so dirty and there is no technology to aid the students or the teachers in our efforts to communicate with these excellent young men and women. On my first day n class, I dressed up in nice clothes, tie and everything. I thought, I am teaching university and I wanted to present myself as a professional. I had already seen the filthy dirty situation inside my apartment, but expected the classrooms to be better than that. When I walked inside my classroom, garbage and dirt had been swept up into all four corners o the room and the lights did not work. The walls were barren and many of the desks were broken. I immediately knew I was overdressed." - Steven Clark Bradley
Shenyang, People’s Republic of China
Shenyang Institute of Engineering
Monday, February 27, 2012
I came here to teach for a short time in at the Shenyang Institute of Engineering and to do research for a new book. It has been an amazing experience so far, eye opening and very challenging, except the food, which is wonderful. I even saw a ...are you ready… a 'dog' meat restaurant!

Dog meat restaurant menu!!!
I love the people and the culture. They are so warm and friendly, but one can feel the control and fear in the people, and that there is really is NO freedom here.
The feelings of China’s major advance towards a free and modern society have been shattered by seeing the dire filth and total disregard for cleanliness and upkeep of what could be a be a beautiful campus, but which has been allowed to decay and rot from governmental control, poor governmental funding and a basic lack of care from those charged to run the school.
It is clear and evident that people only pour themselves into enterprises from which they can draw self worth and self improvement. Here nothing is really privately owned, and in China, still nothing really belongs to the individual. China has created a façade of ownership, but though according to the Marxist constitution of the government, everything is owned “by the people.’ those are but code words for total governmental totalitarian control. The western world, partly out of a desire for the Chinese people to be free and mostly out of naiveté, has believed China’s lies and false images they have thrust before our eyes, but which are totally a political and social fabrication.

Posh Government Official Club - but no 'Common' people allowed.
As a result, today in China, the Chinese people have wagered their freedom away and refused to oppose their communist government for the dregs and the crumbs that are doled out to them by a government. In reality, they are no freer really than poorer and more openly abused in North Korea or Myanmar. How do you measure freedom. Is by the money you have? Are you freer with a bigger bank account even if you can't say what you want, do what you desire or change and own what you wish? The Chinese thugs who run the country are simply better at smoke and mirrors and international deceit than those two other evil regimes. Yet, believe me, the Chinese government is no more ready to grant their people the freedom God created us all with than Kim Jung IL was, may he rot in hell! What I experienced on my first day of teaching was a perfect example of that.
Today was a very interesting day. I can now say I have taught in China and can add this nation to those nations in which I have taught and presented ideas. I feel powerless at times trying to communicate the need of freedom in China, but with cleverness and wisdom, I am finding that I can get the feelings of the need of freedom across to the young minds I am teaching. It is interesting how many students have already expressed to me how they desire to see china more and more 'open.' Those are their ways of saying, we want freedom!
The rooms in the school are so dirty and there is no technology to aid the students or the teachers in our efforts to communicate with these excellent young men and women. On my first day in class, I dressed up in nice clothes, tie and everything. I thought, I am teaching university and I wanted to present myself as a professional. I had already seen the filthy dirty situation inside my apartment, but expected the classrooms to be better than that. When I walked inside my classroom, garbage and dirt had been swept up into all four corners o the room and the lights did not work. The walls were barren and many of the desks were broken. I immediately knew I was overdressed.

This is one of the Teacher's apartments.
Since then, I have dressed in jeans and normal clothes. Isn't that the same thing that has happened to those who work here? They all probably had a sense of pride when they started to work there, but because of a lack of funds, poor pay, low standards and no freedom to improve their own lives, those charged with cleaning and keeping the facility clean and up to date simply gave up and settled for less. The sad thing is that this will impact the students too and make them not give their all in their studies and simply accept that this is the way it is and cannot be changed.
Communism's doctrine is not about a good and safe society of happy people. It is about equal poverty and shared misery that can never be overcome, no matter how nicely it is packaged, wrapped and sealed with a bow. Open it up and you will find it is full of broken trust, loss of liberty and threats to those who defy the system. This is what I have already seen with my own eyes and it makes me feel so sad for the Chinese people, though they seem oblivious to their own plight. So, this is how I have begun my time in China and at the Shenyang Institute of Engineering, and it is exactly where America is presently being led, like sheep to the slaughter.
I am an idiot in so many ways, but those who can accept a lifestyle of control and lack of hope of free speech and self determination, such as I see here in China, surpass me. I think every single American should come here and experience what I am living. It will make them immediately break forth in a top of their voice shout of the Star Spangled Banner!

No comments: